Friday, November 6, 2009

Pomegranate stain on blue jeans?

I've got a pink stain on my jeans from sitting on pomegranate, that's been sitting there for about a day(I just noticed!) Help-- these are my good blue jeans, how do I remove it?

Pomegranate stain on blue jeans?
the unfortunate news is that pomegranate is notorious for untreatable stains. That said, I would try using the Tide pen. If that doesn't work, wet the spot with COLD water, then put a bit of detergent or stain treatment on the spot. Let it sit for a few minutes, then scrub the spot with an old toothbrush. Rinse and repeat if necessary. But my guess is, you won't be able to completely remove it =\
Reply:This is my secret remedy, which is now no longer a secret. But, I'll share. Works even on old dried blood.


Get some clorox 2 powder form only. Mix in some Dove dish washing soap, until you have a paste. Rub it on the spot and let is sit for about an hour. Then wash your jeans. This is tried and true. I even got rust spots out of a 50 year old wedding dress that belonged to my Mom. The Clorox 2 is safe for colors. Only use those ingredients. Substitutes won't work. Good luck.



hairstyles hair style

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


pomegranate © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting