Friday, November 6, 2009

Pomegranate's in my area while not in season?

I am absolutely dying for a pomegranate. Sadly, they are not in season.





Does anyone know where I could find them (a store) in the Cleveland, Ohio (south or west of Cleveland) area?





I've tried most of the stores with no avail and no, juice just will not do the trick.

Pomegranate's in my area while not in season?
did you try the West Side Market? (W25th and Lorain) The vendors usually carry a variety of fruit/veggies. Not guaranteeing anything, but worth a try!





Or, maybe Trader Joe's? There's one in Crocker Park (Westlake). They're such a hip little grocery store, they might carry the more trendy fruits like pomegranates.





Good luck!
Reply:yeah we have them all the time in toledo at any store



skin care product

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


pomegranate © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting