Friday, March 12, 2010

Do you know that pomegranate juice daily-?

can stave off-hardening of the arteries?-and may even reverse it-.A recent study found-the juice reduced the rate of cholesterol plaque build up by 30 percent, and heart cells treated with the juice-showed a 50 percent increase in th production of- nitric oxide-a substance that helps fight plaque. More than 130 pomegranate products were introduced in 2006 -so if you dont like juice- there are plenty of other tasty ways to take it.Good luck.l for one-am going to try it.

Do you know that pomegranate juice daily-?
Yes, I do!! And it tastes GOOD!! I remember eating the fruit when I was a child. I loved sucking the juice off of the seeds. It brings back childhood memories and it is healthy for me and my family. I purchased a qt. sized container of this product, and it cost me $6.99. Expensive to say the least, however, when it's your health, why not??



super nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


pomegranate © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting