Sunday, March 14, 2010

What is the wholesale price of pomegranate concentrate in us market? Also, canada, russia, turkey or others?

I am looking into possibly getting into the import business of fruit juice concentrates. I am looking at bringing in pomegranate for now. Is there any other juice worth bringing in to the US for a decent profit? Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated..

What is the wholesale price of pomegranate concentrate in us market? Also, canada, russia, turkey or others?
I haven't found much pomegranate concentrate here in the US - but then again, I haven't been actively looking for it or anything. I did manage to find one price online so far, so I hope it helps in answering your question. I am also including the link to it as a resource.





Jarrow Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, 12 fl oz





Retail price: $15.95


Sale price: $10.61



computer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


pomegranate © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting