Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Is there white pomegranate or white pom juice in U.S?(New York)?

my granma always talks about how white are somuch more tastier and sweeter then red ones and how they only gros in other coutires, i jusdt wanted to know if you could find the fruit or the juice anywhere here in new york. or maybe online

Is there white pomegranate or white pom juice in U.S?(New York)?
I've never seen a white pomegranate or white pomegranate juice in NYC. I've never seen such things in the U.S. (I am from the South and we had pomegranate trees in our back yards, but they were red pomegranates. I have also lived in San Francisco and Puerto Rico, but I have never seen white pomegranates or white pomegranate juice.


where is your grandmother from?


Do you think you can get over what she said and just eat red ones?



beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


pomegranate © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting