Sunday, March 14, 2010

Does pomegranate juice aggravate bloating and constipation in case of IBS?

does pomegranate juice aggravate bloating and constipation in case of IBS or on the contrary it facilitates in case of constipation thin stools and bloating?

Does pomegranate juice aggravate bloating and constipation in case of IBS?
Hey, I used to have irritable bowel syndrome too; you'll be happy to know that there IS a cure. I think that if you have too much of that stuff that it does, in fact, aggravate the bowel.





The trick is to have juices smoothies in moderation. You should probably have 1 glass per day, it won't cause you too much bother and it will actually help your digestive system.





I added more wholegrain foods to my diet, to increase the amount of fibre that I got. Be sure that you don't have weetabix though, because cereals like this have been processed + have so many additives in them that they make the problem so much worst. I stick with porridge or toast.





You should also have about 6 glasses of water per day, that'll really help to prevent the bloating.





Finally, I know for a fact that anxiety caused my IBS. I was socially anxious. When I went for an X-ray scan they found nothing, which reasured me that my emotions were physically affecting my bodily functions. I lay on my bed one day, and I just tried to loosen up my stomach and it worked. All the best.




commericial loan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


pomegranate © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting