Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My friend wants 2 know what this poem means....?

My heart is like a singing bird


Whose nest is in a watered shoot;


My heart is like an apple tree


Whose boughs are bent with thickset fruit;


My heart is like a rainbow shell


That paddles in a halcyon sea;


My heart is gladder than all these


Because my love is come to me.























Raise me a dais of silk and down;


Hang it with vair and purple dyes;


Carve it in doves, and pomegranates,


And peacocks with a hundred eyes;


Work it in gold and silver grapes,


In leaves, and silver fleurs-de-lys;


Because the birthday of my life


Is come, my love is come to me.

My friend wants 2 know what this poem means....?
???????? how do they not no
Reply:it means what it says! and 'my friend' is SUCH and OLD excuse! find a new one. lol



beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


pomegranate © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting